I knew I wanted a mienfoo cross sooner or later. First it was mienfoo/buizel, then mienfoo/zangoose, but when I saw a pumpkaboo 'mienboo' popped into my mind. I bought the pumpkaboo purely to breed it for a mienfoo cross. Don't judge me.
I also decided to go for a more consistent look, rather than going for 3 completely different ones. What tends to happen is I design two or three, and some of them are really popular and one is sort of left behind.
This will probably be my last auction unless it becomes really successful, because so far they've only have one (or no) bids.
Clutch Size - 7
Males - 5
Females - 2
Species Numbers - 3 Crosses, 2 Pumpkaboo , 2 Mienfoo
Shiny - 0
Morphs - 1
Fusions - 0
Crossbreeds - 3 new
Base Attack - 20
Non-Crosses (60 or 10 levels to any of my pokemon)
1. ~ Pumpkaboo ~ Male ~ SOLD to Growlipsis
2. ~ Mienfoo ~ Female ~ SOLD to Howling-Hatake
3. ~ Mienfoo ~ Male ~ SOLD to nekonegi55
4. ~ Pumpkaboo ~ Male ~ SOLD to Kittyotter56
Crosses (Up for Auction - See Comments for SB)
5. ~ Mienfoo/Pumpkaboo ~ Male ~ Cross, Fusion - Black fur w/ stiped skunk patterns, Can float ~ Fighting / Ghost / Grass ~ SOLD to Thalateya Yeah soz
6. ~ Mienfoo/Pumpkaboo ~ Female ~ Cross - Black fur with pumpkin legs ~ Ghost / Grass / Fighting ~ SOLD to TamarinFrog
7. ~ Mienfoo/Pumpkaboo ~ Male ~ Cross - Black fur with orange mienfoo patterns, Can float ~ Ghost / Grass / Fighting ~ Auction
- Bid by going to the starting comment (look for it in the comments or the link next to the pokemon) and replying to the latest bid
- Art may be accepted if nobody has bid yet
(minimum of 15 levels). Sadly, points take priority, so as soon as theyre's a point bid then art will not be accepted. I want to avoid points and levels at the same time as it gets confusing.
- Please only bid if you actually have the points. If you do not send the the points within a day of the end of the auction, it goes to the next person.
- Please refrain from commenting
unless you're bidding/have a question.
- The autobuy ends the auction immediately
- do not argue. The price is higher than what I expect to reach in a normal auction and is only for rich people who don't want to take any chances. I also have the right to end the auction immediately if i need to.
- Please don't do the whole 'snap it up at the last minute', this is really annoying for the other bidders. Be fair yo.
- AUCTIONS END 24 HOURS
AFTER THE POSTING OF THIS DEVIATION!
ALL POKEMON HAVE A BASE ATTACK OF 20 wowsers ammarite? AND START AT LEVEL 4 (fullbody (2) + shading (1) + simpleBG (1) = 4).For members of PKMNation only!