This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Amizade is my pokemon fancomic, which I have been working on for just over two years now! It features a group of pokemon based roughly on my White team, and has just reached it's 50th comic with lots more to go. I also have Chained, a sort of spinoff, which is occasionally posted instead.
Aboon Acres Aboon Acres is my ranch for , we specialise in types but accept plenty of other types!
If you are a member of pkmnation and are interested in breeding, or battling, I am totally open, allthough not always right away. Send me a note or leave a comment on the appropriate journal.
PLEASE don't thank me for the fave, watch or llama, look at my gallery instead.
^ My Fursona ^
My name is Thalateya 'Thangled' Thylacine (or Haley, but that's a lame name) and I'm a 16-year-old girl from Scotland, who coincidently has Asperger's. I love drawing, pokemon, designing characters, and writing comics. My lifetime wish is to see one of my stories up on the big screen, but for now I'm content with just working on a few comics on the side of my school work.
Current Schedule: - Monday - Misc. Art - Wednesday - Amizade/Chained OR Misc. Art* - Friday - SOMETMES Misc. Art - Saturday - Max the Shadow Demon** - Any day - PKMNation clutches OR small artwork *alternates weekly (Amizade/Chained comcis are posted fortnightly) ** Currently on hiatus and will resume in a few weeks
I love every single little one of my commenters and usually try to reply, please please don't be shy!
My To-Do List
□ Incomplete / ■ Complete
□ Work though inbox ■ NPC app for Knight Academy □ NPCs for Knight Academy □ Redraw Nicole □ Prepare some more TTM comics □ Melody □ That Aflie/Terek Drawing
- Start Chained - Before it's been a year since the release of XY is my goal. Currently I want to get the first 5 comics done, at least. - UPDATE: This now includes amizade AND chained comics, but I must focus on Chained! Current comics complete: 5/5
- Finish off Amizade Bios - IT REALLY BUGS ME OK. If I don't draw new pictures, I can use the old ones. Minor chars are optional. Current bios written: 6/6 Current arts finished: 6/6
- Complete TTM Ch1 - Same as above, I don't want to leave it sitting much longer - I want to get started on the next chap! Current Pages finished: 16/16 (all sketched)
Frequently Annoying Questions
Frequently Annoying Questions
- Do you do Commissions ect. I rarely do commissions and when I do I will post a journal. Requests are even rarer and friends only. Art Trades are for close friends with a similar skill level, so ask.
- Please join *random group*? No. Please do not spam me with these requests, especially for one of those dumb 'we accept everythingz' groups. You are welcome to request my art into your group though!
- Can we RP? Of course, but only if you are a member of...
I also prefer comment RPs.
- PKMNation? Can we breed? YES! However it would be nice if you at least aknowleged what I wanted from my wishlist rather than offering some really random pokemon. See the journal in the Nation widget for more info.
Do not thank me for the Llama! I get a lot of people who comment with nothing more than 'thank you for the llama / watch / fave / ect'. It's a pain! While I understand you are thankful, I hate it! - I just hide the comment !