This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Amizade is my pokemon fancomic, which I have been working on for just over two years now! It features a group of pokemon based roughly on my White team, and has just reached it's 50th comic with lots more to go. I also have Chained, a sort of spinoff, which is occasionally posted instead.
PLEASE don't thank me for the fave, watch or llama, look at my gallery instead.
^ My Fursona ^
My name is Thalateya 'Thangled' Thylacine (or Haley, but that's a lame name) and I'm a 16-year-old girl from Scotland, who coincidently has Asperger's. I love drawing, pokemon, designing characters, and writing comics. My lifetime wish is to see one of my stories up on the big screen, but for now I'm content with just working on a few comics on the side of my school work.
I love every single little one of my commenters and usually try to reply, please please don't be shy!
My To-Do List
□ Incomplete / ■ Complete
- URGENT - ■ Christmas Decorations ■ Amizade Comics (2/3) □ Christmas Picture (CHAINED) □ Knight Academy Secret Santa □ STM Fluffy Harris ■ Summary of Art Meme(s)
- LESS URGENT - □ Bonnie in a Christmas jumper just cuz □ More webcams for next year-wait what? (22/28) □ Felix and Stella ref sheets ■ Eye Chart □ Amizade Refs □ Bonnie / Cholita / Terek / Alfie Bios (0/4)
Frequently Annoying Questions
Frequently Annoying Questions
- Do you do Commissions ect. I rarely do commissions and when I do I will post a journal. Requests are even rarer and friends only. Art Trades are for close friends or peeps with a similar skill level, ask.
- Thank you for the ect! Not a question, but aggravating nonetheless. While I appreciate your thankfulness, please do not show it by spamming on my front page!
- Please join *random group*? No. I do not accept invitations for any group and will mark it as spam, this includes normal groups and RP groups, ESPECIALLY groups which I would obviously have no interest in.
- Can I add your art to my group? Now this me likes, thank you! But please make sure it's actually relevant to the group! (I've had some really weird requests in the past.) Also no dumb 'we accept anythingz'!
- Can we RP? Of course, but only if you are a member of...
- PKMNation? Can we breed? I alm not terribly active in pkmnnation any more, but feel free to ask anyway. All I ask is you at least read my journals and acknowledge my what I want! Some people have just gone "I'm breeding x and x kay"
PS. I always try my best not to get angry at people! Please please please don't be afraid to comment or say anything with the fear that I'll get mad, just avoid the questions above please! I j'adore comments!
~ DON'T THANK ME FOR JUNK! ~
Hey! Yeah you! See this bit!
Do not thank me for the Llama! I get a lot of people who comment with nothing more than 'thank you for the llama / watch / fave / ect'. While I'm glad you appreciate it, I'd rather you didn't show this apprecation by spamming my front page!